Opportunities at Chelgate
Staff turnover is pretty low at Chelgate. We’re choosy about whom we hire, and once people join us, they tend to stay and grow with us.
But, like any company, we may have occasional job opportunities.
Chelgate Local – Account Managers (two)
Specialism: Public Affairs
Chelgate Local has been delivering effective community relations programmes to support development and regeneration programmes for almost 30 years and remains at the forefront of the sector. With a team of specialists in community, political and stakeholder engagement we take what can often be complex and contentious issues and work together with developers and communities to reach a positive solution.
The business is growing quickly and we are seeking experienced Account Managers to oversee the day to day management of client accounts, identify issues which affect clients, and help to develop new business.
We are looking for applicants with previous agency experience in the property and planning sector, or those who can demonstrate exceptional knowledge of planning and politics in the UK.
The successful applicants will have:
- Agency experience, preferably in the property and planning sector, at Account Executive or Account Manager level;
- Excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to present confidently;
- Good knowledge of the political system and the planning process;
- A proactive attitude, with the ability to manage your own workload and spot opportunities to add value for clients and the business;
- Ability to manage junior and senior colleagues.
In return, we offer a competitive salary, an enjoyable working environment and the chance to progress in your career.
Interview process: There will be a two-stage interview process, starting as applications come through. The successful applicant will start as soon as possible.
Application details: Please send your CV and covering letter to Julian Seymour, Head of Planning Communications. If you would like further information please call on 020 7939 7949.